1. Keynote addresses: Keynote speakers will be allotted 25 minutes to present their results, followed by a 5 minutes discussion period.
2. Regular Contributed talks: Authors of contributed talks will be allotted 17 minutes to present their results, followed by a 3 minutes discussion period.
3. Students Oral talks: Authors of students oral talks will be allotted 12 minutes to present their results, followed by a 3 minute discussion period.
4. Speakers should bring their presentations to the conference saved on a USB memory stick.
5. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
6. Please prepare the presentation in PPT files, PDF is not recommended.
7. Please refer to the program page of the official website for your session and presentation information.
8. Basic AV setup will be provided: laser pointer, cordless mike, desktop mike, basic sound system.
9. Laptops equipped with Windows 10, Office 2010 Pro English (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Adobe Reader are provided.
10. If your presentation files contain movies, please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
11. Projectors are equipped with standard VGA connection ports. Mac users should bring their own adapter cord.
12. Please re-check this program prior to the conference to confirm if any changes have been made to your session.